The Briefing Book is a monthly publication on food safety regulatory and legislative matters prepared by Olsson, Frank & Weeda. This content is for NCCR members only. To sign up for the publication, please contact Shawna Purvis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights from the briefing book include:
- FDA Final Rule on "Gluten-Free" Labeling
- FSMA Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Produce Safety Rule
- FDA Extends Comment Period for Preventive Controls, Produce Standards Proposed Rules
- FDA Announces Public Meetings on FSMA Proposed Rules for Imported Foods
- Federal District Court Modifies Schedule for FSMA Rulemakings Slightly-Extends Deadline for FDA Proposed Rule on Sanitary Transportation of Food/Feed
Not an NCCR Member?
Find out how the NCCR can work for you!